“Run For Safe Life” 🏃
Bardoli Marathon is an initiative of Surat Rural Police. It’s being managed by Brand Circus Events in association with Bardoli Runners under the banner of traffic awareness program and also to promote safe life.
Date: Sunday, 17–02–2019
Tickets: Register Now!
Last date to register: 11-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Venue: Swaraj Ashram, Bardoli, Gujarat
Terms And Conditions
- Choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields marked at mandatory by * without which registration would not be possible.
- You are aware that running / long distance running is an extreme sport and can cause injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in Bardoli Marathon event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Bardoli Marathon shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Bardoli Marathon or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.
Shri Rajkumar Pandiyan – IG
Shri A M Muniya – SP, Surat Rural
Shrimati Hetal Patel – DYSP, HQ Surat Rural
Shrimati Rupal N Solanki – DYSP, Bardoli Division
Shri N.S.Chauhan – Police Inspector, Bardoli
Amish Patel: 98241-44837
Pratik zinzuvadiya – PSI, Surat Rural
Ashish Kapadiya – Physical Therapist
Pranav Desai – Pathologist
Anil Mandviwala – Banker
Mehul Adajaniya – Founder, Brand Circus Events
About the Race:
Who Are The Organizers Of This Event?
Bardoli Marathon is being organized by Rural Surat Police.
What Are The Event Categories?
The event will have 3 run categories – 21.1 KM Timed Run (Half Marathon), 10 KM Timed Run and 5 KM Fun Run.
Are There Any Cut Off Times For Both The Event Categories?
Yes, there will be a cut-off time for the timed races. For 21.1 KM it is 3:00 Hours and for 10 KM it is 1:45 Hours.
Will There Be Aid Stations And Emergency Medical Assistance Available Along The Route?
Yes, there will be ample of aid on the route. There will be ambulances going to and fro on the route. Also at the finish line there will be a fully equipped medical camp.
Will There Be A Traffic Blockage On The Race Track?
Yes, no vehicular traffic will be allowed on the race track through the race duration (up to the cut-off time).
What About The Lodging For Out-Of-Towners?
The organizers are not providing any lodging for out of station runners. The nearby hotels are Hotel Tulsi, Hotel Golden, Hotel Hilal, Hotel Amiras, Hotel Kavya (6kms) far.
About the Registration
Please register for the event only if you agree to abide by all the terms & conditions mentioned above.
How Can I Register For The Event?
You may register for the event through the link on the website. For offline registration you may visit one of our designated partners, details of which are provided under registration link.
Is There Any Charge For Registration?
Yes there is a registration fee for all participants. It is Rs 1100 for 21.1 KM run, Rs 800 for 10 KM run; 550 Rs for 5 KM run.
What Facilities Will I Get Upon Registering?
Each registered participant under 21.1 KM,10 KM and 5KM run shall get running t-shirt, BIB (5KM without timing chip) and will be eligible to on-route support and post-run refreshment. In addition, those who finish their run will also be awarded a finisher’s medal and a digital certificate.
What If I Want To Register Offline?
We will begin offline registration from 10th January 2019 onwards. Details of form collection and submission forms are in the Race Details section of Bardoli Marathon website.