Discover Your City in New Avatar!
Event Date: 15 April, 2017
Event Time: 09:00 pm IST
Last date of Registration: 5 April, 2017
Event fees: 200 Rs / participant
Rules and Regulation
- Each team member must to reach check point.
- Delay to reach finish point per team minus 15 point.
- Delay to reach finish point each team member 5 point. (In case any member reach at finish line individually)
- Marshal will be allocated with each team. Marshall will follow by cycle, bike or car.
- Marshals will be constitute team once event entry closed.
- Check point falling left and right side can be passed from any side.
- Some specific clue instructions give by Marshall to be follow.
- Club is not responsible for any accident and damages.
- Team cannot help other teams to solve clues.Hence no communication to be done between other team during event.
- It may be possible common clues between teams.
- Team can take help of local pedestrians.
- No motorized support is allowed during event.
- If any member of your team decided to quit will inform immediately to respective marshal.
- Quit of single team member will minus 15 point. (If any member absent during start, there will be no minus point.)
- Clues are based on city famous landmark, shopping mall, local shop, eatery, Historical places,puzzles etc.
- This is not mandatory to solve all clues.Solving as possible will be advantage.
- Each team member must deploy one captain for governing team.
- Marshal decision is final at checkpoint.
- Any misbehave with marshal and participants will be termination of team.
- Team start time will be counted once clues are handover to team captain.
- Each team will have same duration to solve clues but start time may vary.
- There will be no advantage if any time reach before time.Until and unless their results are same.
- Winning team will be appreciated with prize.
- Winning team will be declare based on earn most point.
- Winning team will be declare once all team reach at finish line.
- BIB to be tie in throughout the event, lost of BIB will be negative point.
- Cut off time will be declared prior to event.
- Follow local traffic rules and don’t throw and rubbish on the route.
- For any medical emergency contact marshal immediately.
- Route informative declared on event day with point systems.
- Result clarification to be done between marshal and captain.
* Rules and Regulation, Date and timing are subject to change.
12:00 pm — Registration will be closed.
Team allotment declaration
08:30 pm — Briefing of event to participate at Sumul parlor and starting kit!
15 April: Event day
8:30 pm — Participant reporting
8:45 pm — Clue distribution to the teams
9:00 pm — Event flag off
11:00 pm — Closing Ceremony, awarding Medal followed by high tea and Winner declaration
Last date was: 25 March, 2017
Most awaited and demanded request from pending members who don’t have our Bardoli Runners tee, Register for that is closed. It would have your personalized Name on t-shirt. Go through the following size chart before order. Management would not be responsible for issues related fitting, so first measure your size.
Offline (for Event and T-shirt): At Diamond Goldy, A-101, Sardar Arcade, Near Patel Medical, Station Road, Bardoli, Gujarat-394601
* Final confirmation of T-shirt will count only after payment.
Online (for Event only): On Paytm; by entering Mobile number 9601258705 or by scanning this QR code,
Nirant Kavani: 98796–11332
Bhargav Mistree: 96012–58705
Amish Patel: 98–5414–4837
Congratulations to the winning team “Ghost Riders”, as victim of our success, It was all because of teamwork and mutual understanding.